Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217.
Dr. Brian Krabak, MD
Dr. Brian Krabak, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Krabak completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Sports Medicine Center at Husky Stadium and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Clni, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Carey School Of Business, Other Education — 2003
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Sinai Hosp-Johns Hopkins U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1993
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krabak?
As an athlete, it was wonderful meeting with Dr. Krabak. He took the time to listen to my WHOLE story and was very helpful and knowledgeable!!
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krabak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Krabak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krabak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krabak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krabak frequently treats Chronic Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Krabak's office is located at 3800 Montlake Blvd Rm 148B, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.