Dr. Divelbiss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Divelbiss, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Divelbiss completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas City Orthopaedics Alliance and is affiliated with Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Divelbiss is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery, University Of Iowa, Iowa City, Ia, Fellowship Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ft Rucker Aeromedical Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Staff General Medical Officer, Emergency Room, Ft. Riley, Ks, Internship Hospital
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School
- Westmar College, Lemars, Ia, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Divelbiss?
Personable, efficient, caring, and understanding are words meaningful I would use to describe this gentleman. If you need help in his area of expertise, don’t hesitate….. Don Meek
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Divelbiss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Divelbiss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Divelbiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Divelbiss frequently treats Dupuytren's Contracture Injection, Bicep Injuries, and Elbow Disorders.
Dr. Divelbiss' office is located at 4320 Wornall Rd Ste 610, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City