Dr. Adams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Adams, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Adams completed a residency at Boston University Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Knoxville Heart Group and is affiliated with Claiborne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Boston Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2002
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- NGS CoreSource
- Ohio State University Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
Did an emergency surgery. Exceptional experience with doctor and plan on visiting him again in the future. Professional, caring, and provided outstanding cardio information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Adams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adams frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Adams' office is located at 1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Claiborne Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center
Knoxville Heart Group
Knoxville Heart Group1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 546-5111