Dr. Ipsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Ipsen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pittsburg, KS. Dr. Ipsen completed a residency at Children's Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Talaat E Yaghmour MD and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ipsen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Children's Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2009
- UMKC-Truman Med Ctr-St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2009
- UMKC-Truman Med Ctr-St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ipsen?
Dr. Ipsen has done two surgeries for me, cervical fusion and lumbar fusion. He is an honest and upright man, has excellent bedside manners, and I totally trust him 100% to do whatever needs to be done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Ipsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ipsen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ipsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ipsen frequently treats Spinal Stenosis, Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Ipsen's office is located at 2701 S Rouse St, Pittsburg, KS 66762. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg
- Freeman Hospital West
- Labette Health
- Mercy Hospital Joplin
- Mercy Specialty Hospital Southeast Kansas
- Nevada Regional Medical Center