Dr. Brian Hardy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Hardy completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hardy is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Associates
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Notre Dame University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hardy?
Dr. Hardy saved me from my carpal tunnel syndrome. Quite possibly the best surgery experience I've had (if there can be such a thing). Highly recommend him to anyone dealing with carpal tunnel. Thank you!
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center