Dr. Sarter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Sarter, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Newark, DE. Dr. Sarter completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Cardiology Physicians PA and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sarter is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Physicians PA
Cardiology Physicians PA1 Centurian Dr Ste 200, Newark, DE 19713 Existing Patients: (302) 366-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sarter?
On my first visit I was hesitant due to reading reviews, but wanted to see for myself how I felt. He was extremely clear in his explanation of my issues and he has an air of confidence about him. He took the time to listen and I felt that he actually "heard" me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sarter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sarter frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Sarter's office is located at 1 Centurian Dr Ste 200, Newark, DE 19713. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital