Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Kim, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Orange, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Med College Of Pennsylvania Hospital. He currently practices at St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Of Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 430, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 543-5555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Brian Kim was very professional, personable, efficient, and accurate in diagnosing my medical condition. His surgical treatment (ablation) resolved my condition immediately and permanently. What else could one ask? He was fantastic!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement, and Electrophysiological Study.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 430, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center