Dr. Ip has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Ip, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ip completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at M Health Fairview Heart Clinic - Edina and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ip is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- St Luke Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Hosp SUNY, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U London Fac Med, Medical School — 1986
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
M Health Fairview Heart Clinic - Edina6405 France Ave S Ste W200, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ip?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ip accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ip frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ip's office is located at 6405 France Ave S Ste W200, Minneapolis, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ip speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital