Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Brian Schwartz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. He currently practices at Advanced Heart Care and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Heart Care
Advanced Heart Care4716 DEXTER DR, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (469) 326-2636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
I am updating a previous review to reflect my latest service from Dr. Schwartz and his office. I am pleased with their help on my condition and plan to continue to be a patient in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwartz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 4716 DEXTER DR, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano