Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Rubin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Washngtn Univ Med Ctr Vsclr Sgy and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Barnes Hosp-Wash U MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washngtn Univ Med Ctr Vsclr Sgy
Washngtn Univ Med Ctr Vsclr Sgy4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8a, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 747-8272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection, and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8a, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital