Dr. Brian Gilchrist, MD
New Patient(516) 654-0596
Dr. Brian Gilchrist, MD is a general surgery specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Gilchrist completed a residency at Brown University. He currently practices at NYU Winthrop Pediatric Specialty Center and is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilchrist is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
NYU Winthrop Pediatric Specialty Center
NYU Winthrop Pediatric Specialty Center120 Mineola Blvd Ste 210, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Deaconess Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Tenn/St Jude Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Elizabeth's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Elizabeth's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilchrist?
Dr. Gilchrist saw my 2 month old baby without an appointment. I was told by a doctor in a different hospital I could wait a few months for surgery. Dr. Gilchrist immediately saw the issue, listened to my concerns and recommended surgery for the next day. He explained how the surgery works and made me very comfortable with agreeing to the surgery. I am Amazed with winthrop hospital, and now with our new surgeon.
- NYU Winthrop Hospital