Dr. Brian Seng, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Canton, GA. Dr. Seng completed a residency at St. John-Oakland Hospital, Michigan State University. He currently practices at Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seng is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Joint Implant Surgeons, Inc., Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- St. John-Oakland Hospital, Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Washington State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seng?
Dr. Seng has replaced both of my hips. His surgery method allows for quick recovery and very little side affects as he doesn't use general anesthesia. I did not require pain pills either and was able to manage the pain with ibuprofen. I walked out of surgery and was able to do physical therapy the next day. Dr. Seng and his team are true professionals and they communicate with you throughout the process. I received quick responses to any of my questions and knew what was happening every step through the pre and post surgery process. I highly recommend Dr. Seng and his team.
- Northside Hospital Cherokee