Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Dalton, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Dalton completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. He currently practices at Tri-State Neurological Surgeons and is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalton is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hahnemann U, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Guthrie Clin-Robert Power Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-State Neurological Surgeons
Tri-State Neurological Surgeons120 E 2nd St Ste 401, Erie, PA 16507 Existing Patients: (814) 459-1013
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalton?
First visited him 6 yrs ago for back issues . Dr Dalton told me when I was ready to call him . I did 6 yrs later .He got me scheduled in and now 2 weeks post-op . I can't say enough good about him and his staff . He did decompression surgery on my lower back and a fusion . It's going to take me a while to get used to feeling parts of my legs I haven't felt fully in years .... But I feel them ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dalton frequently treats Neuroplasty, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Spine Deformities.
Dr. Dalton's office is located at 120 E 2nd St Ste 401, Erie, PA 16507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Meadville Medical Center
- Upmc Hamot