Dr. Vaillant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Vaillant, MD is a oncology specialist in Austin, TX. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaillant is board certified in Neurology.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Austin4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (512) 447-2202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaillant?
Very Thorough, he took his time to listen and ask questions and to answer our questions. He is very compassionate and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Vaillant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaillant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaillant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaillant frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Dementia Evaluation.
Dr. Vaillant's office is located at 901 W 38th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center