Dr. Brian Rotskoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rotskoff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Rotskoff, MD is a allergy & asthma specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Rotskoff completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's M C. He currently practices at ASSOCIATED ALLERGISTS LTD and is affiliated with Swedish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rotskoff is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Medical School — 1997
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rotskoff?
Have you ever had a doctor that you actually enjoyed going to see, either because they are so helpful or reassuring? Well Dr. Rotskoff and his staff are all of those things and even more. He has a wonderful bedside manner and never seems worn out or frustrated. He is very knowledgeable on all things immunology and allergy and I have yet to find a question he is stumped by. If you are looking for a good doctor so you can stop finally suffering with your allergies, he is the doctor to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rotskoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rotskoff frequently treats Animal Allergies, Radioallergosorbent Test, and Blood Allergy Testing.
Dr. Rotskoff's office is located at 4801 W Peterson Ave Ste 306, Chicago, IL 60646. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rotskoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Hospital
Associated Allergists Ltd
Associated Allergists Ltd4801 W Peterson Ave Ste 306, Chicago, IL 60646 (773) 877-3500