Dr. Brian Mahoney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mahoney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Mahoney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Mahoney completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at St. Paul Cardiovascular Surgical Services and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahoney is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Paul Cardiovascular Surgical Services225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 241-2999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahoney?
outstanding in all respects
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahoney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahoney frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mahoney's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahoney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- United Hospital