Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Le, MD
Dr. Brian Le, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS, Medical School — 1998
- Ut Southwestern University Hospital - St Paul, Internship Hospital
- Ut Southwestern University Hospital - St Paul, Residency Hospital
- Ut Southwestern University Hospital - St Paul, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
Very positive experience overall.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Brian Le, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Le's profile.
Dr. Le in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Le frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Arrhythmias and Atrial Flutter. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Le's office is located at 8230 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 3 Dallas, TX 75231. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Le is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Le provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Brian Le, MD is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and North Central Surgical Center.
Dr. Brian Le, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- North Central Surgical Center
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists8230 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 3, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 266-6350