Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 389-1748.
Dr. Brian Fedgchin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Fedgchin completed a residency at Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup). He currently practices at Heart Center of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fedgchin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup), Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup), Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fedgchin?
Dr Fedgchin is a Great Doctor He has taken Great care of me now 2yrs I was very very sick Dr Fedgchin saw me often and. he had confidence in me I would get Better as I'm doing Good now and I see him in Office visits now!! I will recommend Dr Fedgchin to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fedgchin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Fedgchin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fedgchin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fedgchin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fedgchin frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Fedgchin's office is located at 2422 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19145. Find other locations and directions.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital