Dr. Brian Clarke, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Carmel, IN. Dr. Clarke completed a residency at Indiana University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Consultants PC and is affiliated with Community Hospital North. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clarke is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology Consultants PC
Brian D Clarke, M.d.13421 Old Meridian St Ste 201, Carmel, IN 46032 (317) 621-2100
Brown Renita A MD7250 Clearvista Dr Ste 375, Indianapolis, IN 46256 (317) 621-2100
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clarke?
I don’t think I’ve ever had such a thorough first visit at a doctor’s office. Dr Clark and his nurse were so attentive. And did I mention that the Dr. phoned me at home prior to my appointment to ask me questions and give me guidance? His nurse went through my entire medical history. Usually you go to the doctor and it feels rushed and impersonal. Not here. The whole staff is kind and thoughtful. They return phone calls and explain processes and seem to go out of their way to be helpful. I really can’t express how refreshing and reassuring that kind of care is. I highly recommend Dr Clark and his staff and I have confidence that they will get to the bottom of my health issue with discernment and compassion. My only regret is that I didn’t get all of their names so I could recognize them all here.
- Community Hospital North
- Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital