Dr. Brian Burke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Burke, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Burke completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at All Florida Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Burke is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1998
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1996
- Fairmont State College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
I can recommend Dr Burke with the highest level of confidence. He replaced my shoulder, saved my rotator cuff, and fixed the 3 humerus fractures during the same surgery. In 2 weeks I’m walking around without my sling. He is professional, informative and a delight to work with. I’m so grateful to Dr Burke and wish I saw him 10 years ago to fix my many shoulder problems
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burke frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Adhesive Capsulitis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Burke's office is located at 603 7th St S Ste 450, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burke speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Burke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Northside Hospital
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- St. Anthony's Hospital