Dr. Calabrese has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Calabrese, DO is a oncology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Calabrese completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Hmc Hershey Medical Center and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Drexel University Hahnemann Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Lehigh University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calabrese?
I love this guy! So easy to talk to. Listens very well. I am very comfortable with him. Love his nurse as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Calabrese, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Calabrese's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calabrese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calabrese frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Calabrese's office is located at 2221 Noll Dr Ste B100, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Upmc Lititz