Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Godfrey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Godfrey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Burnsville, MN. Dr. Godfrey completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin-Madison. Dr. Godfrey is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godfrey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Godfrey frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Godfrey's office is located at 501 Highway 13 E Ste 116, Burnsville, MN 55337. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Godfrey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 501 Highway 13 E Ste 116, Burnsville, MN 55337 Existing Patients: (651) 681-9366