Dr. Deprest has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Deprest, MD is a family medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Deprest completed a residency at University of Toronto. He currently practices at Norton Community Medical Associates - Dixie and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deprest is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Toronto, Residency Hospital
- University of Toronto, Internship Hospital
- University of Western Ontario, Medical School — 1992
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Community Care of Southern Indiana
- Cooperative Care and Hospital Agreement
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Optimum United Healthcare Bone Marrow Transplant
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Passport Home Health
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- United Church of Christ
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Community Medical Associates - Dixie
;4420 Dixie Hwy Ste 114, Louisville, KY 40216 Existing Patients: (502) 449-6464
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deprest?
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Straight to the point and easy to talk to. Best doctor I've had in quite a while.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deprest accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deprest frequently treats Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, Lyme Disease Evaluation, and Independent Educational Evaluation.
Dr. Deprest's office is located at 4420 Dixie Hwy Ste 114, Louisville, KY 40216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deprest speaks Samoan and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital