Dr. Chalkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Chalkin, DO is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Chalkin completed a residency at Oklahoma State University. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chalkin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Curtis National Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Oklahoma State University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Penisula General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Orthopaedic Center
Orthopaedic Center1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 582-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chalkin?
He is a very skilled surgeon. I had both hands, carpal tunnel surgeries, at the same time. Because he can do micro surgery, that was possible. Several other providers I consulted would only do the open surgeries which results in a long recovery time, and 2 separate surgeries. I had the surgeries on Thursday and was back to work on Monday.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Chalkin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chalkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chalkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chalkin frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery, Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery, and Elbow Surgery.
Dr. Chalkin's office is located at 1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chalkin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Bristow Medical Center
- Hillcrest Medical Center