Dr. Brett Wertman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wertman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brett Wertman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Wertman completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wertman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedar Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wertman?
Dr. Brett.Wertman. is a very caring. / helpful / very. Professional. Cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wertman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wertman frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Wertman's office is located at 16200 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA 92618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wertman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center