Dr. Brinker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brett Brinker, MD is a hematology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Brinker completed a residency at Emory U SOM. He currently practices at Cancer/Hematology Ctrs/West MI and is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brinker is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory U SOM, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Emory University, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer/Hematology Ctrs/West MI
Cancer/Hematology Ctrs/West MI145 Michigan St Ne Ste 3100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 685-6714
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brinker?
Dr. Brinker is a caring, cutting edge physician especially in the area of multiple myeloma. I have reached remission under his superb direction and care. He's the best! The closest we have here in GR to a myeloma specialist. Top knotch- highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brett Brinker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brinker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brinker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brinker frequently treats Blood Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Brinker's office is located at 145 Michigan St Ne Ste 3100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital