Dr. Brett Stacey, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Stacey completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. He currently practices at Center For Pain Relief and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stacey is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Center For Pain Relief
Mohs Micrographic Surgery4225 ROOSEVELT WAY NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 598-4282
Oregon Health & Science University Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 494-4910
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stacey?
Excellent bedside, excellent clinical, empathetic. Smart. Well respected by colleagues.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake