Dr. Brett Grebing, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grebing's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brett Grebing, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Maryville, IL. Dr. Grebing completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Center For Advanced Orthopedics and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grebing is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Idaho Foot and Ankle Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Advanced Orthopedics
The Center for Advanced Orthopedics6812 State Route 162 Ste 123, Maryville, IL 62062 Existing Patients: (618) 288-9460
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital - Highland12866 Troxler Ave, Highland, IL 62249 Existing Patients: (618) 288-9460
Community Hospital of Staunton402 N Wood St, Staunton, IL 62088 Existing Patients: (618) 288-9460
Brett Grebing1212 Broadway, Highland, IL 62249 Existing Patients: (618) 288-9460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grebing?
My experience w Dr Grebing Has always been great. He is a great doctor and a great listener. Does not do anything unless it’s necessary
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grebing accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grebing frequently treats Limb Pain, Joint Pain, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Grebing's office is located at 6812 State Route 162 Ste 123, Maryville, IL 62062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grebing speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grebing has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Highland