Dr. Brett Feldman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Statesville, NC. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at Henry Ford Medical Center (Residency In Orthopaedic Surgery). and is affiliated with Iredell Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 633 Brookdale Dr Ste 300, Statesville, NC 28677 Existing Patients: (704) 873-3250
- University Of Southern California / La County Medical Center: Orthopaedic Trauma Externship, Other Education — 1999
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute /Tampa General Hospital / University Of South Florida (Fellowship In Foot & Ankle Surgery, Attending Physician On The Orthopaedic Trauma Service), Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Henry Ford Medical Center (Residency In Orthopaedic Surgery), Residency Hospital — 1995
- Medical College Of Virginia (Internship In General Surgery), Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Miami (Honors Program In Medical Education), Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
I have seen Dr Feldman twice now at Statesville Bone and Joint. I have some weird health stuff going on that has resulted in seeing A LOT of doctors. Dr Feldman is literally one of the top 3 best doctors that I have ever seen in my life. He is knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and genuinely just the nicest person. He listens and doesn’t try to just hurry you out and he doesn’t get aggravated if you come in with a million questions. After my first appt with him, I walked out feeling like 100 lbs of weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I would recommend him to ANYONE. I am so grateful that my initial appt was scheduled with him and I honestly don’t think I’d want to see any other orthos aside from him. Finding a doctor that “gets you” is a rarity for anyone, let alone someone with a body full of wonky connective tissues and a ton of comorbidities. I trust him completely and I know if I ever need him, he will be there for me. Cannot recommend him enough, honestly.
- Iredell Memorial Hospital