Call 805-254-3704 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Brett Gidney, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Gidney completed a residency at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Center and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Kaiser Los Angeles Medcial Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Rhythm Center
Heart Rhythm Center227 W Janss Rd Ste 340, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Existing Patients: 805-254-3704
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gidney?
Dr Gidney did a great job with my ablation procedure. I feel so much better now. I will be trusting him again for a Minuteman procedure to get me off blood thinners. Can't wait!! He's a gem! Totally trust!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gidney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brett Gidney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gidney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gidney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gidney frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrophysiological Study, and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Dr. Gidney's office is located at 227 W Janss Rd Ste 340, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gidney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Marian Regional Medical Center
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center