Dr. Bret Wiechmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiechmann's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bret Wiechmann, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Wiechmann completed a residency at Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys. He currently practices at Vascular and Interventional Physical and is affiliated with Hca Florida Lake City Hospital.
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Residency Hospital
- Shands Hospital At University Of Fl, Residency Hospital
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Florida, Medical School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiechmann?
Great doc. I appreciated the time he took to explain things thoroughly and answer all my questions. Did not make me feel rushed in any way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiechmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiechmann frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Atherosclerosis of Aorta, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Wiechmann's office is located at 6685 NW 9th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiechmann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hca Florida Lake City Hospital
- HCA Florida North Florida Hospital
Vascular and Interventional Physical
Vascular & Interventional Physicians6685 NW 9th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32605 (352) 333-7847