Dr. Fischer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brett Fischer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Fischer completed a residency at Creighton University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Gross, Iwersen, Kratochvil, Klein, PC and is affiliated with Chi Health Lakeside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fischer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Nebraska Health Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1993
- Arizona State University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gross, Iwersen, Kratochvil, Klein, PC
AHC Heart and Vascular Specialists
AHC Heart and Vascular Specialists104 W 17th St, Schuyler, NE 68661 Existing Patients: (402) 352-2441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fischer?
Always pleasant & I am always pleased
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brett Fischer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fischer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fischer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fischer frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Fischer's office is located at 17030 Lakeside Hills Plz Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68130. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Schuyler
- Methodist Fremont Health