Dr. Bret Haake, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haake's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bret Haake, MD is a neurology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Haake completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at Regions Rehab and is affiliated with Regions Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haake is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Rehab295 PHALEN BLVD, Saint Paul, MN 55130 Existing Patients: (651) 254-0701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haake?
Dr. Haake took the time and explained what he was doing as far as testing, and what to expect next. He showed personal interest. He was kind and understood our concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haake accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haake frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Haake's office is located at 295 PHALEN BLVD, Saint Paul, MN 55130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haake has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital