Dr. Brent Mittelstaedt, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mittelstaedt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brent Mittelstaedt, DO is a ophthalmology specialist in Chelmsford, MA. Dr. Mittelstaedt completed a residency at Saushec-Brooke Army Med Ctr/Wilford Hall. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye Associates PC and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mittelstaedt is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Saushec-Brooke Army Med Ctr/Wilford Hall, Residency Hospital
- MIDWESTERN UNIV AZ COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye Associates
New England Ophthalmology500 Clark Rd, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Existing Patients: (978) 256-5600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mittelstaedt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mittelstaedt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mittelstaedt frequently treats Excision of Chalazion, Blepharitis, and Eyelid Surgery.
Dr. Mittelstaedt's office is located at 19 Village Sq, Chelmsford, MA 01824. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mittelstaedt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital