Dr. Brent Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brent Brown, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Okla Tchg Hosps. He currently practices at Oklahoma University Health Science Center-boardofregents. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma University Health Science Center-boardofregents825 Ne 10th St Ste 2500, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (405) 271-7001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Respiratory Management, Sarcoidosis, and Wheezing.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 825 Ne 10th St Ste 2500, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.