Dr. Brent Moelleken, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Moelleken completed a residency at University of California, San Francisco. He currently practices at Brent R W Moelleken MD and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Moelleken is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Spanish, German, English
- UCLA, Department Of Aesthetic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UCLA, Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Yale University, Medical School — 1985
- State University Of New York, Other Education — 1980
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Other Education — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moelleken?
Dr. Moelleken is a surgical artist. I went to him for a consultation and the second he entered the room I could tell that he was focusing on my features and envisioning in his head how he was going to bring them out giving me a fresh and natural look. I can attest to this because I have been told numerous times from lifelong friends that my looks haven’t changed and that I look the same as I did when they first met me in my 20’s. Granted, we all age, but Dr. Moelleken has the expertise to enhance and maintain my youthful appearance. FYI, I am a 55 year old female who has had two 360 degrees facelifts, live fill and neck lacing done by Dr. Moelleken and I feel so good. Why? Because my face doesn’t look pulled or tight and the most important thing for me was to maintain a natural appearance and not look like I went under the knife. I am not lying when I say that no one thinks I had plastic surgery because Dr. Moelleken’s results are so natural. I couldn’t and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center