Dr. Cutshall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brent Cutshall, MD is a pulmonologist in Flagstaff, AZ. Dr. Cutshall completed a residency at University of New Mexico Hospital. He currently practices at Flagstaff Medical Center and is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cutshall is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of New Mexico Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ Of New Mexico Hlth Scis, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of New Mexico Health Scis, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cutshall?
Dr. Cutshall is an outstanding pulmonologist who treats me for problems with asthma. A visit lasts much longer than one would normally expect, and he takes his time to answer each and every question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brent Cutshall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cutshall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cutshall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cutshall frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Cutshall's office is located at 1200 N Beaver St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Northern Arizona Pulmonary Associates, LLC
Northern Arizona Pulmonary Associates, LLC823 N San Francisco St Ste G1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (928) 774-8000