Dr. Brent Bolyard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bolyard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brent Bolyard, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Bolyard completed a residency at University Hospital S Tx Med Center. He currently practices at Youthbridge and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Youthbridge2153 E Joyce Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (318) 344-7746
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolyard?
He is amazing with my son. Not many Dr.'s click with my son but from the very first visit my son liked him. Dr. Bolyard took him off all the harmful medication and my son opened up socially at school. Dr. Bolyard found a medicine regimen that works amazing for my son.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bolyard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bolyard frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Bolyard's office is located at 2153 E Joyce Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bolyard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital