Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Brent Bernstein, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Delaware Valley Medical Center, Langhorne, Pa. He currently practices at Diamond Podiatry & Podiatry Associates of the Lehigh Valley, LLC, Bethlehem, PA and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Post-Graduate Fellowship, Garcia De Orta Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal., Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Kalish Limb Salvage Fellowship, Atlanta, Ga, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Langhorne, Pa, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Langhorne, Pa, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Wilkes University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Dr Bernstein has done a fantastic job in taking care of my foot surgery. Had an amputation of part of the foot. From the beginning he explained everything in detail and talked to you not at you or down to you. Very caring and understanding how you feel. I would highly recommend Dr Bernstein to anyone. He staff is terrific as well. Always a great visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Plantar Fasciitis, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 303 W Broad St, Bethlehem, PA 18018. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus