Dr. Fuller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brent Fuller, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Fuller completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Michigan Adult & Child Medicine and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Adult & Child Medicine
Michigan Adult Child Medicine8545 Common Rd Ste 200, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (586) 751-0732
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fuller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fuller frequently treats Cough, Gout, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Fuller's office is located at 8545 Common Rd Ste 200, Warren, MI 48093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy