Dr. Brent Richardson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Richardson completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Bastian Voice Institute and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bastian Voice Institute
Bastian Voice Institute3010 Highland Pkwy Ste 550, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Existing Patients: (630) 724-1100
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- National Elevator
- Pekin Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richardson?
I have HPV on my vocal cords and this is a specialty for Dr. Richardson. He is exceptionally competitant and empathetic, and we do the laser procedure right in his offices. Fast, painless and pretty easy, it gives me great confidence to entrust my care to an experienced specialist like him, and even easier since he’s a really nice person.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital