Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Staggs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brent Staggs, MD is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Staggs completed a residency at UAMS Medical Center. He currently practices at Pathology Labs Of Arkansas. Dr. Staggs is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- UAMS Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UAMS Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Ouachita Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pathology Labs Of Arkansas
Pathology Labs Of Arkansas1 Lile Ct Ste 101, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 225-7711
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Staggs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Staggs frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Plasmapheresis.
Dr. Staggs' office is located at 1 Lile Ct Ste 101, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Staggs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.