Dr. Brent Baranko, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Ogden, UT. Dr. Baranko completed a residency at University Of Arizona College Of Med Az. He currently practices at Ogden Clinic and is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baranko is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
South - Orthopedics4700 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT 84403 Existing Patients: (801) 475-3300
- University Of Arizona College Of Med Az, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Arizona Az, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baranko?
Fabulous Dr, great bed side manner and really cares about his patients!
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay Dee Hospital