Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Brent Anderson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Franklin, TN. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Tulane Hosp Tulane U Sch Med. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Primary Care and is affiliated with Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Lawrence. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Tulane Hosp Tulane U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Tulane Hosp Tulane U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Mercer University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
DR. Anderson is very thorough every time Ive seen him. I have been going to him for about 4 years now and he is always very concerned about my heart problems. Would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 2105 Edward Curd Ln, Franklin, TN 37067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Lawrence
- Williamson Medical Center
Vanderbilt Primary Care
Vanderbilt Primary Care2105 Edward Curd Ln, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 794-8700