Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Brent Patterson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Patterson completed a residency at Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patterson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Legacy Emanuel Hsp And Health Center|Legacy Health System, Internship Hospital — 2003
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 2002
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patterson?
Dr. Patterson took the time needed to explain results of the tests given me and he was not rushed at all. He answered all my questions. Very good experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Patterson frequently treats the following conditions: Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Patterson's office is located at 9330 Poppy Dr Ste 302, Dallas, TX 75218. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Patterson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Brent Patterson, MD is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas and Methodist Richardson Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Brent Patterson, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Patterson has over 20 years of healthcare experience.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center