Dr. Brenna Steinberg, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Steinberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brenna Steinberg, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Steinberg completed a residency at Coast Plaza Doctor's Hosp. She currently practices at Frederick Foot and Ankle and is affiliated with Frederick Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Steinberg is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Coast Plaza Doctor's Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Wykoff Heights Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio School Of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Compass Rose Health Plan
- Conifer Health Solutions
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Foreign Services Benefit Plan (FSBP)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Life
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- MD-Individual Practice Association, Inc. (M.D. IPA), a UnitedHealthcare Company
- Medicaid of Maryland
- Medicaid of West Virginia
- Molina Healthcare
- One Net
- Optimum HealthCare
- Optimum HealthCare, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- Priority Partners
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Self Pay
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg is a compassionate professional who goes beyond just being your physician. Dr. Steinberg has helped me with pain control on my ankle that I have had for over 20 years and also provided me with AFO's to help control my gait more effectively. Additionally, in finding out what my ankle and foot problems are, she discovered that I have a Tarlov cyst in my spine. She has sent me to their laser department as well to treat toe nail fungus. Frederick Foot and Ankle also removed a fatty tumor on my ankle that was wrapped around some nerves and veins just above the ankle. Dr. Steinberg works with other professionals in their organization to assure that each condition is treated with the utmost care. For the patient who is looking for total and complete treatment, I recommend Dr. Brenna Steinberg and Frederick Foot and Ankle. I find the facilities are neat, clean, up-to date and sterile and all of the employees who work there to be kind, helpful, understanding and courteous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steinberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steinberg frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Nail Avulsion and Excision, and Achilles Tendinitis.
Dr. Steinberg's office is located at 141 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 170, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Steinberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Steinberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health