Dr. Brendon Stiles, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stiles completed a residency at University Of Virginia Health System. He currently practices at Division of Thoracic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stiles is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Upper East Side525 E 68th St # M-404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Virginia Health System, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stiles?
I met Dr. Stiles several days before my lung surgery and he put my fears and concerns at rest. He told me exactly what to expect and he was provided me with a huge sense of relief. Just prior to the surgery he reassured me that everything would be fine. The surgery was a complete success and since then, approximately four months later, I'm in very good shape and it couldn't have been better.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center