Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweeny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brendan Sweeny, MD is a family medicine specialist in Greenwood, IN. Dr. Sweeny completed a residency at Franciscan St. Francis Family Medicine Residency, Indianapolis In. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network North Grove Family Medicine and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sweeny is board certified in Family Practice.
- Franciscan St. Francis Family Medicine Residency, Indianapolis In, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Franciscan St. Francis Hospital, Indianapolis Indiana, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Physician Network North Grove Family Medicine
Franciscan Physician Network North Grove Family Medicine107 N State Road 135 Ste 103, Greenwood, IN 46142 Existing Patients: (317) 528-8760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeny?
Dr Sweeny is a very caring, he listens to you and follows up with you. He treats you like a family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweeny frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Osteoporosis, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Sweeny's office is located at 107 N State Road 135 Ste 103, Greenwood, IN 46142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweeny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis