Dr. Brendan Stack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stack's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brendan Stack, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Stack completed a residency at University of South Florida-Moffitt Cancer Center. He currently practices at Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery/UAMS/Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Fred Hutchinson Canc Rsch Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of South Florida-Moffitt Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U South Fla Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery/UAMS/Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery/UAMS/Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-8224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stack?
Excellent surgeon. Removed a lot of my thyroid and did a great job or maneuvering around my nerve. Perfect results
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stack frequently treats Endocrine Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Stack's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stack speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center