Dr. Brenda Panzera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Panzera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brenda Panzera, MD is a hematology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Panzera completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Central Park Hmtlgy/Onclgy and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Panzera is board certified in Hematology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Park Hmtlgy/Onclgy
Central Park Hmtlgy/Onclgy12 E 86th St Ofc 4, New York, NY 10028 Existing Patients: (212) 860-3292
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panzera?
Dr. Panzera is very professional, compassionate and explains my condition well. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Panzera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Panzera frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Panzera's office is located at 12 E 86th St Ofc 4, New York, NY 10028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Panzera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital